RULES FOR EVERYONE! Nov 6, 2011 12:37:59 GMT -6
Post by EZIO AUDITORE DA FIRENZE on Nov 6, 2011 12:37:59 GMT -6
Basic Overall Rules:
- Please Read The Rules! We can tell if you don't and we will call you out without hesitation. So please... please read them and follow them.
- We will have a Word Limit. I know many don't like having one, but for a bit more organization we will have one soon. The minimum Word Limit will be 200 Words. You cannot have anything lower than that amount when we put this on. For now, it isn't going to be on until the board gets going.
- Please do not post anything until your character has been accepted. This one is practically a given, and its only fair. We may have a few Guest Friendly boards, but for the rping, you must have a character accepted.
- No Bullying/Harrassing/Flaming This means in any way, shape, or form. If we catch you disobeying in either Cbox, in any thread and/or board, reported by from other members, etc, this will result in an instant temporary ban, you only get two warnings. Do it agian and you'll receive a full IP ban. And do not try to be sneaky and make another username and make a new Original Character because we'll find out one way or another who you are.
- Be Respectful! I'm sure you are all familiar with this one. No matter if its a fellow member, a Mod, and/or especially an Admin, be respectful. Treat others the way you expect to be treated. Do not walk over anybody to get what you want, its very disapproving and no admins want to see it.
- This is for every member's safety. Keep your Email hidden and we recommend you don't put your Yahoo, MSN, AIM, etc on here. This prevents unwanted people and possible feloney, from contacting you. Also, please be careful on who you give this infomation to as well. Make sure you trust them well enough first. Also, do not give out your password, that's asking for somebody to take over your things and more.
- Keep Drama out Period! Unless you are rping it between two or more characters. This is supposed to be a Positive site so keep it in PM or Instant messaging with a trustworthy person.
- Keep cursing to a Minimum. We know Assassin's Creed is Rated M, but to be polite, please keep it to a minimum.
- No sexual content. This is a kid friendly board, we don't want to show them images or verbal content of naked men or women, or people sitting around getting high. That includes fanart pictures.
- OUT OF CHARACTER PLEASE!! We do not discriminate against sex, race, sexuality, origin, and the works. We expect the members to be the same to every single member. Do Not Discriminate!!
- No Plagiarism! This isn't only against the board's rules, but also against the law. Do it and you have a couple warnings before we ban you. We will find out if you do.
Cbox Rules:First off, we have two Cboxes. Yes, two. The one in the side bar boxes on the left is the Out of Character Cbox. The one that is below everything things is the In Character Cbox. There is a different set of rules for each.
- This is where all the members talk without rp at all. As in, do not bring your character in here. Its for casual chatting only. We have the boards and the IC Cbox for those times you wish to talk as your character.
- Like the Basic Rules say, please keep the cursing in here to a minimum. We have the younger generation coming through here, and we don't want to be a bad influence.
- Same as the Basic, please be respectful and no bullying. Please and thank you!
- This is for IC only. As said on the OC its just the opposite. You are not in this chat, only your characters.
- The IC Cbox in a priviledge not a right! If we see that there is more IC Cbox rp than in the actual Board, We can and will remove it. This for when you don't have posts available in the threads and you're bored out of your mind.
- Same as before, keep cursing to a minimum, no bullying, and be respectful.
Role Playing Rules:
- Basic Rules apply here as well. All. Of. Them.
- We do give you an option here. You can either post normally, where its all text and nothing fancy or you can add a template. If you don't know what a template is, PM Ezio to explain.
- When typing a post, try to put it in Paragraphs and separate each paragraph with a space. Please? It makes posts easier to read.
- When adjusting the size of the text, don't make it above 3-4. Unless you're making a template of your own and wish to customize your quote sizes on it. Quotes only though. The post should still be 4 or under.
- Absolutely no god mod or powerplaying! If you want to know what that means, I’ll gladly explain. God Modding is over powering your character as in, they are unbeatable or have to have a single weakness!!! You have to put limits on several things! You cannot have them dodge every attack, they need to be hit every now and then. Give them some weak points. It also makes it far more fun, an almighty character just gets downright boring.
- No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stues... this is self explanatory..
- No characters being related to other Canons unless they possibly know them. Like someone asked about a son of Kadar... Kadar never had kids in the game, so he can't have kids here. Sorry!!
- Members may have up to 6 canon as long as they keep them active.
- NO ANIMAL, MYTH, OR SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERS!! HUMANS ONLY!!
- The Password for "Choose Your Creed" is: Insieme per la vittoria!
Applications and Auditions:There is a difference between them. Applications are more for going straight to your OC or after you've gotten a canon character. These show us how well you know the characters. More Detail the better!
- We will provide a Code for the Apps, but you may customize them in any way you like. It shows creativity, and what's a rp board without it?
- Apps are for both OC and Canon. Like I said before, it shows how well you know the character.
- When making an OC, Please do not godmod. As I mentioned above, they need weaknesses, limits, and can't resist everything.
- NO Marysues and Garystews. Please don’t have any characters that around practically clones or remakes of other characters.
- Please don't have your character be related to any of the canons either. Like a brother, sister, cousin, etc. You can, however, have OCs related to one another as long as the other member agrees to it.
- When posting an App, if we suggest something should be changed, you have maximum of a week to edit it. Otherwise, it'll be denied.
- Currently, we are only accepting Assassin's Creed Canon Auditions. OC characters do not have to do this because of the sample post option in the profile.
- When Auditioning, you must actually play a sample post for that canon and have a minimum word amount to go on top of the other requirements. 300 Words. We also want you to include dialogue, which means you can have an NCP talking back to your canon. Just, try to have a bit more of the canon than the NCP.
- Audition Acceptance. Must make a profile with it and have the accepted Audition linked to it.
- All members (staff and normal members alike) must have their supporting side symbol in either their ICON or SIGNATURE. (Ex. Assassins or Templars.)
- Also, depending on past or present, state that somewhere in signature. Whether it be a symbol, picture, or just text. (Ex. Abstergo)
- IF YOU ARE A NEUTRAL PARTY, (For Leonardo) You may put both or neither, but please state somehow that you are neutral.
- Yes, you may be a neutral. Whether it be just towns folk or vendors.